Thursday, November 22, 2007

Still Life, sorry Second Life


Rushing home from work, in through the front door, trip over the dog and race to the computer . Log on and start existing in the realm of Second Life. Ready to start work, my job is selling real estate interact with a few customers – ooo that androgyn with wings looks sexy might ask it out for a date. Tonight we go to a dance club and dance the night away....go home to androgyn’s place or mine doesn’t matter.

Oh, wait a minute. I have worked all day in my first life job as a real estate agent and rush home after work to log onto and work in my second life job. I could go out after first life work with everyone, have a few drinks, maybe meet someone...go home or invite them to mine whatever.....

Oh no what life am I living. I know I don’t want to live this life too much pressure, too many inadequacies, need to escape reality.......second life.

Isnt this “still life”? Is second life where you go to escape first life? Making money, be more successful, look better – second life is the chance you have to improve on your first life, it is easier to have a better second life because the more I work in first life the more money I can make to spend on my second life. The more money companies earn and buy other companies to eventually hold monopolies where big business controls the second life world - Live life 24 hours a day, home life, work life, virtual life. Beautiful.

What is reality? I don’t know anymore, will have to relax and read a science fiction book about escaping life on planet earth. Or better still I might watch Matrix and escape. Are we avatar’s of some game?? Created by being’s of higher intelligence and are our souls merely an online game player? Spooky stuff..................

2 comments:

H.C★ said...

whoa, good point you've got there! i thoght second life was freaky and u make it sound even spookier~~ but i hope and believe this 3d life, is the reality~

Time on My Hands said...

Yeah it felt freaky in my head that is why I had to get it out. Now you mention 3rd life, will send us mad....